Founded and led by board certified pediatric emergency physicians and pediatricians, we are committed to the highest quality of care, while providing comfort and convenience to our patients and their families.
• Here When You Need Us: We’re open every day—including holidays—until midnight and no referral or appointment is necessary. Walk-ins are welcome and wait times are short.
• Pediatric Expertise: Our doctors, nurses, physician assistants and nurse practitioners all have specialized pediatric experience and expertise.
• A Full Spectrum of Care: We treat a broad array of illnesses and injuries, including asthma, fever, infections, dehydration, fractures, and wounds requiring stitches. We also treat nonspecific complaints of pain, ear infections, asthma and other respiratory illnesses, vomiting and diarrhea, chronic health issues with acute exacerbation, dehydration requiring intravenous fluids, and more.
• We Work with Your Pediatrician. PM Pediatrics is
committed to collaborative care for optimal treatment, that’s why we follow up with patients’ pediatricians and share visit information electronically.
• On-Site Digital X-Rays: Images can be reviewed by a board-certified radiologist and sent easily to a patient’s pediatrician, orthopedic surgeon or other sub-specialist.
• On-Site Lab for Immediate Results: We offer many rapid diagnostic tests, including strep, RSV, mono, flu and more. We may start a child’s treatment immediately with an initial medicine dose.
• Quality care when you need it most
• We accept most insurance plans
2407 Richmond Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10314