Early Childhood (ages 3-5)
• First Foot Forward: a special education preschool program which provides services for children with speech and language delays, motor delays, and cognitive delays.
• How Do We Mix It Up?: Staff will support children to engage in new activities, increase social skills, and have a great time. Activities include swimming, science, music, arts & crafts, and more!
School Age (ages 6-12)
• After School Juniors: After School Juniors provides children with a traditional after school experience in a supported environment specifically designed for children with disabilities. Program is offered Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays throughout the school year.
• Explorers After School Inclusion Program: Explorers is an after-school program for children in grades K-8. The JCC provides a safe and nurturing environment for children to grow academically, physically, and socially.
• School’s Out Trips Inclusion Program: Join the JCC as we adventure into the community for days filled with fun and excitement throughout New York and New Jersey.
• Sunday Funday: Participants enjoy activities such as computers, science, fitness, sports, art, cooking, and more. Program is offered October-June on two Sundays per month.
Teen/Young Adults (ages 13-21)
• Teen & Young Adult Socials: We invite teens & young adults throughout the community to join us for some great music, food, and friendship. Each social will have a theme – so dress to impress!
• Social Sunday: Participants enjoy activities such as computers, science, fitness, sports, art, cooking, and more. Program is offered October-June on two Sundays per month.
• After School Teens: After School Teens provides children with a traditional after school experience in a supported environment specifically designed for young adults with disabilities. Program is offered on Tuesdays & Thursdays throughout the school year.
Summer Camp (ages 6-21)
• Marvin’s Camp: Marvin’s Camp provides an educational, creative, socially and emotionally safe environment for children and teens with disabilities (ages 6-21). Program is offered for 7-weeks. Transportation can be provided.
• Marvin’s on the Road Everyday (M.O.R.E): Campers (ages 15-21) are invited to pack their backpacks, grab their sunscreen, and hop on the bus to the coolest destinations in the tri-state area.
• Lillian Schwartz Day Camp Inclusion Program: Campers with disabilities in our K’tonton, Shalom, Chalutz, Maccabiah, and Teen Travel are able to receive additional support through our Inclusion Program. Through this program, campers with additional needs are provided in-group support through extra staffing, modifications to schedule and activities, and the support of our Camp Inclusion Specialist.
Adult (ages 22+)
• Day Hab: Our Day Hab Program provides adults (21+) opportunities and support to achieve their goals. Activities focus on the development and improvement of social skills, life skills, and vocational skills. Program is offered Monday-Friday throughout the entire year.
Director of the Department for People with Disabilities
1466 Manor Road
First Foot Forward
1466 Manor Road
1297 Arthur Kill Road
2221 Richmond Avenue
>>CLICK HERE for special needs services