INCLUDEnyc is the leading source of free training and information for Staten Island’s young people ages 0-26 with known or suspected disabilities, their parents, and the professionals who support them. INCLUDEnyc has been advocating for the inclusion of young people with disabilities in our schools, workplaces, and community for nearly 40 years.
We offer all programs and services for free:
• Online workshops & parent support groups
• Hundreds of resources on topics from birth to young adulthood
• Disability & special education news, information, & events
• Multilingual Help Line available in over 200 languages
Call our Help Line at 212-677-4660 (English) or 212-677-4668 (Spanish). Talk one-on-one with an expert about:
• Remote learning, as well as related services and evaluations
• Preparing for remote and in-person IEP meetings
• OPWDD supports, Medicaid Waiver, and Self Directed services
• Transition to adult life
• Parent rights and how to advocate
Other Ways to Connect:
• Fill out a Help Request Form.
• Register for an online workshop.
• Visit www.incluyenyc.org to sign up for our email list and view resources.
• Text SUBSCRIBE to 646-849-1328 for breaking special education news. Para recibir avisos a través de mensajes de texto en español, envíe SUSCRIBIR al 646-849-2676.