Join NYC Parks and the New York City Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment for a free film. Eighth Grade This 2018 coming-of-age dramedy follows Kayla, a middle school teenager who
Join NYC Parks and the New York City Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment for a free film.
This 2018 coming-of-age dramedy follows Kayla, a middle school teenager who struggles with anxiety but strives to gain social acceptance from her peers during their final week of eighth grade. This movie is Rated R.
Know Before You Go
You should arrive before 8:30 p.m. to get your spot. Feel free to bring a blanket to sit on; there will be a limited supply of chairs available. Bottled water is permitted, but not glass. Reservations are not taken; space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. All are welcome!
For everyone’s safety, participants are asked to observe the following guidelines:
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated, or if it makes you feel more comfortable
- All individuals should maintain social distancing of six feet during programming, regardless of vaccination status
- Please wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Wash your hands before attending a program
- Stay home if you are sick
Glass bottles and alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
Contact (212) 360-1430 or [email protected] for more information regarding accessibility.
(Wednesday) 8:45 pm - 10:15 pm
Monsignor McGolrick Park