Join NYC Parks and the New York City Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment for a free film. Godzilla vs. Kong Kong embarks on a journey to return to his birthplace.
Join NYC Parks and the New York City Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment for a free film.
Godzilla vs. Kong
Kong embarks on a journey to return to his birthplace. However, the awakening of a brutal creature soon threatens humanity’s safety, forcing Kong and some unlikely allies to fight to protect the earth. As the two mythical creatures clash, a more profound mystery soon rises to the surface.
Know Before You Go
You should arrive before 8:30 p.m. to get your spot. Feel free to bring a blanket to sit on; there will be a limited supply of chairs available. Bottled water is permitted, but not glass. Reservations are not taken; space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. All are welcome!
For everyone’s safety, participants are asked to observe the following guidelines:
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated, or if it makes you feel more comfortable
- All individuals should maintain social distancing of six feet during programming, regardless of vaccination status
- Please wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Wash your hands before attending a program
- Stay home if you are sick
Glass bottles and alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
Contact (212) 360-1430 or [email protected] for more information regarding accessibility.
(Saturday) 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Seaside Wildlife Nature Park
Nelson Avenue and Tennyson Drive