Join NYC Parks and the New York City Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment for a free film. Raya and the Last Dragon Kumandra is a place where humans and dragons
Join NYC Parks and the New York City Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment for a free film.
Raya and the Last Dragon
Kumandra is a place where humans and dragons peacefully coexist. When sinister monsters called the Druun threaten the community, however, the dragons readily make a sacrifice to save the human race. Hundreds of years later, the same threat returns. It is up to Raya, a lone warrior, to stop them once and for all.
Know Before You Go
You should arrive before 8:30 p.m. to get your spot. Feel free to bring a blanket to sit on; there will be a limited supply of chairs available. Bottled water is permitted, but not glass. Reservations are not taken; space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. All are welcome!
For everyone’s safety, participants are asked to observe the following guidelines:
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated, or if it makes you feel more comfortable
- All individuals should maintain social distancing of six feet during programming, regardless of vaccination status
- Please wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Wash your hands before attending a program
- Stay home if you are sick
Glass bottles and alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
Contact (212) 360-1430 or [email protected] for more information regarding accessibility.
(Friday) 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
1 Eton Pl, Staten Island, NY 10314