This is a repeating eventoctober 24, 2020 6:00 pm
Join us for Spooktacular 2020! See the following information regarding what-to-expect and policy changes to ensure your family’s safety during your Spooktacular visit! GET TICKETS HERE. The Staten
Join us for Spooktacular 2020! See the following information regarding what-to-expect and policy changes to ensure your family’s safety during your Spooktacular visit!
The Staten Island Zoo adheres to all city, state, and CDC safety guidelines. Because of this, Spooktacular will look a little different this year from years past:
– Join us for a one-way, walk-through around our festive 8-acre campus, where you will watch skits, sing songs, meet princesses, and escape villains!
– Spooktacular will be OUTDOORS ONLY with all contactless activities.
– Limited attendance! Timed ticketing with entrances staggered every half an hour. The attractions will take about an hour to walk through.
– Entrance and exit on Clove Road ONLY.
– Come dressed in your best costume! There will be a station set up for you to take part in our virtual costume contest!
– As always, Spooktacular will be held rain or shine.
– Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase.
– Attendees over 2 years of age are REQUIRED to wear a face mask. Everyone is asked to practice social distancing as you walk around the campus, and through the attractions.
– Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your scheduled entrance time.
(Friday) 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm EST
Staten Island Zoo