- Ages: 2 to 6
- Dates: Monday June 29, 2020 - Friday August 21, 2020
- Days: 2, 3, 4 or 5 day programs available, 2-8 week programs available
- Times: 7am to 6pm
- Full Day: Yes
- Half Day: No
- Off Site Activities: No
- Transportation: No
- Registration: Year round
For over 15 years, Richmond Hill Children’s Center (RHCC) has been a name parents trust when it comes to educating and caring for their young children, ages 2-6 years.
Our Summer Program runs from Monday, June 29th through Friday, August 21st. Families can customize their program options by choosing from 8-week, 6-week, 4-week, or 2-week programs.
Our nurturing classroom environment helps the children to build friendships, develop turn-taking skills, and promote sharing and cooperative play. Weekly themes provide our campers with a well-rounded program filled with age-appropriate activities. Activities include a combination of indoor and outdoor activities designed to pique their interest and to stimulate healthy growth in all areas of a child’s development. Our classrooms are divided into interest centers and include a balance of structured and free play activities.
Activities provide the children with opportunities to play, explore, discover, and problem-solve, paying special attention to their social/emotional development. Outdoor activities help develop gross motor skills. Weekly water activities provide the children with opportunities to cool off under the sprinklers or at the water tables while having fun! Our goal is to provide our campers with an experience they will never forget!
Program Highlights Include:
• Open Monday through Friday 7 am to 6:00 pm
• Children ages 2 to 6 years
• Full-day programs
• Extended hours available
• Academics promoted in a fun “hands-on” environment
• Weekly Themes
• 5 spacious classrooms
• Early Childhood Teachers
• CPR and First Aid certified staff
• Large shaded outdoor play yard equipped with jungle gym
• Video security throughout the facility and playground
• Sprinklers and water activities
• Central air conditioning
• Licensed by the NYC Department of Health Bureau of Day Care
RHCC is family owned and operated