It’s time to head back outside and feel the warm sunshine on your face again. Nothing brings people together like the great outdoors. So get ready to take your family to the park, hit the backyard for some outdoor discovering, go for a hike on a local trail, ride your bike along the boardwalk, play a sport, or invite friends over for picnic or barbecue.
Check out these awesome events and activities to get your springtime adventures started. Happy Spring!
Spring (and Spring-ish) Holidays:
Dr. Seuss’ Birthday/Read Across America Day (March 2)
• Dr. Seuss-inspired Crafts, Recipes, Printables, and Quotes
Saint Patrick’s Day (March 17)
• Saint Patrick’s Day Events in Staten Island
• Saint Patrick’s Day Crafts
• Saint Patrick’s Day Recipes
• Fast Facts about Saint Patrick’s Day
Earth Day (April 22)
• Kermit was Wrong– It’s Easy Being Green!