These rolls are the perfect festive addition to any holiday table — plus they are super yummy!
Prep time: 30 minutes plus stand time
Cook time: 20 minutes
Makes 12 to 16 rolls
½ cup of granulated sugar
1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
1 ½ cups of dried cranberries
1 ½ cups of Juicy Juice® 100% Juice, cranberry apple flavor
2 (1-lb.) loaves of frozen white bread dough, thawed according to package directions
½ cup butter, softened
2 tablespoons of orange zest
- Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a medium, microwaveable bowl, combine cranberries and juice and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute; let stand 20 minutes to rehydrate. Strain cranberries, pressing to remove excess juice and set aside.
- Meanwhile, on a lightly floured work surface, roll each dough loaf into a 10×16-inch rectangle. Spread each rectangle evenly with half the butter (¼ cup); sprinkle with cinnamon–sugar mixture and orange zest, leaving a ⅓-inch border.
- Top with cranberries, pressing gently into dough.
- Working with 1 rectangle at a time and starting at a short end, roll dough up tightly to enclose filling. Brush edges with water, and pinch to seal.
- Carefully cut each dough roll crosswise into 6 to 8 slices; place on baking sheet.
- Cover with a dish towel; let stand in a warm place for 30 minutes or until dough nearly doubles in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake rolls 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and let stand for 15 minutes on baking sheet to cool.
1 ½ cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons of Juicy Juice® 100% Juice, cranberry apple flavor
1 tablespoon of milk
- Meanwhile, for the glaze, in a medium bowl combine powdered sugar, juice and milk; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle glaze over warm rolls and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Juicy Juice. Click here for more recipes from Juicy Juice.