Grout Guru is a decontamination and disinfecting service. We use an advanced microbial electrostatic spray to deliver a safe hospital grade EPA registered solution killing 99.99% of bacteria and germs! For use against Sars-Cov-2 (Covid-19) and a wide variety of other viruses including influenza.
What is Electrostatistic Spray Technology?
Electrostatic spray technology is a way to apply disinfectants to help facilities treat surfaces. Electrostatic sprayers work by charging sanitizers as they pass the sprayer. This causes the droplets to become charged and seek surfaces to coat on all sides. The disinfectant then spreads evenly on all sides of sprayed objects including hard-to-reach areas.
Long Lasting Biostatic Surface Protectant
- Completely Water Based Product
- EPA Registered Patented Technology
- Odorless and Colorless Creates a Microbial Spike – 1/1000th of the Width of a Human Hair
- Highly Durable, Long Lasting Protective Coating
- Will Not Wash Off with Cleaners or Harsh Chemicals
- Reduces Frequency of Deep Cleaning
- Improves the Cleaning Process
- Engineered for Around the Clock Protection – Works 24/7
- Continuously Fights the Growth of Microbes that Cause Odors and Discoloration of Surfaces
- Molecular Bond to all Porous and Non-Porous Surfaces
- Controls Mold and Mildew from Reoccurring
- Highly Effective in Preventing Cross Contamination
- Use on Fabrics for Permanent Protection
Works Great In A Wide Variety Of Applications
- Indoor and Outdoors
- Nursing Homes
- Real Estate
- Hair Salons/Barber Shops
Why do we need antimicrobials?
According to the World Health Organization:
- Infection is the #1 Cause of Death Worldwide
- #3 Cause of Death in the United States
- Less than 50% of Infections controlled by Antibiotics
According to US News & World Report:
- $50 Billion+ Spent Each Year by US Businesses due to Absenteeism
- Microorganisms are mutating into “Super Bugs”
- CDC Claims 80% of Infections Passed by Human Hands. Touching Contaminated Surfaces
Does your product begin working immediately?
- Yes, our product starts to work as soon as the microorganisms come into contact with the treated surface.
How do I know that your product is safe?
- Our product has undergone extensive independent laboratory testing and has a long history of safe use.
- It is registered with the EPA for all applications in which it used. (EPA Reg No. 87583-3-91059)
Our product is “Green”
- Environmental Friendly
- No Heavy Metals
- Water Based – No Toxins
- Is it Not a Poison
- Does Not Lead to Adaptive Organisms
Please note, we do not make any claims or guarantees that you will not contract COVID 19 elsewhere, what we can do is prevent cross-contamination on all treated contact services after being sprayed effective on frequently used areas for up to 30 days less than frequent up to 90 days. For more information please visit our website.