The doctors at Kids Dental pride themselves on specialized, comprehensive, and individualized dental care solely focused on your child’s complete needs!
Every child’s dental health needs are as unique as their smiles and require an individualized approach. Receiving routine dental care is crucial for your child’s optimal well-being and overall health. Kids Dental has excellent options to ensure the most favorable and safe experience. The doctors at Kids Dental employ various strategies to create a positive and supportive dental experience, such as:
- Desensitization techniques to help your child become familiar with the dental environment and equipment
- Social stories and visual aids to help explain dental procedures in a way that is easy for your child to understand
- Behavior guidance and management techniques to support your child during dental treatments
- Nitrous oxide or laughing gas to relax your child
- TVs at each dental chair for their entertainment
- Child-friendly themed treatment rooms which promote exciting and fun surroundings to easy their fears
- Emergency care after hours and on weekends
When you arrive for your first appointment, everyone at Kids Dental will focus on your child and creating the best experience, so you and your child can see how visiting the dentist can be FUN. You will receive specialized, personalized and comprehensive dental care while taking your child’s individual needs into account.
Kids Dental created a unique initial visit designed to help introduce your little one to our office. It is a comfortable, fun way to familiarize your child with a dental setting intended just for them. It is the teams’ goal to make your child’s first experience a very happy one, finishing off the visit with a prize from the treasure toy machine and a balloon. Call Kids Dental at (718)-356-KIDS (5437) and schedule a consultation. They even have new patient specials, if you do not have dental insurance. The team will provide you with the information you need to feel confident about managing your child’s dental needs. Everyone at Kids Dental looks forward to meeting you and your child.