Doctors’ appointments from the comfort of your own home. Schedule visits at rumcsi.org/telehealth. New patients welcome.
Don’t let the current pandemic hinder your ability to schedule a doctor’s appointment or receive immediate medical care. Communicate with our providers via video chat, phone call, or Athena Patient Portal messaging.
There are 3 ways to conduct a virtual visit:
- Offered through the Zoom app or other private facing video chat technologies such as FaceTime.
- Available for most visit types.
- Telephone only visits with your healthcare provider.
- Ideal when the technology for video chat is not available.
Patient Portal Messaging:
- Communicate with your healthcare provider by asking medical questions and receiving answers through the secure Athena Patient Portal, supported by Richmond Health Network.
- Participants must have a patient portal account. Sign up at www.rumcsi.org/telehealth
There are two ways to make an appointment for a virtual visit. To schedule, visit www.rumcsi.org/telehealth and either:
- Call a provider from the list available on the site.
- Request an appointment through the Athena Patient Portal.
Most insurances are waiving co-pays during this national emergency. Your insurance company will be billed, and they will determine if co-pays or cost-sharing options are applicable. Please call the number listed on your statement for further questions.