Not sure what to send in for your child’s holiday party? Every kid will love these adorable no-stress treats!
Reindeer Rice Krispies Treats
Premade Rice Krispies Treats (or you could make your own)
Red M&M’s or other red candy
Dark Cocoa Candy Melts
Craft Spoons or popsicle sticks
1. Carefully push craft spoons into the Rice Krispies Treats.
2. Melt chocolate following the instructions on the package and then spoon it into a plastic baggie.
3. Cut a small hole in the corner of your bag and draw the antlers.
4. Use a small dot of chocolate under the candy eyes and m&m nose to attach to the Rice Krispies Treat.
Christmas Tree Brownies
box (1 lb 6.25 oz) brownie mix
Water, vegetable oil and eggs (called for on brownie mix box)
2 or 3 drops green food color
2/3 cup vanilla frosting (from 16-oz container)
red and green M&M’s
Miniature candy canes (2 inch), unwrapped
1. Make brownie mix as directed on box for 9-inch square pan. Cool completely
2. To cut brownie into triangles, cut into 3 rows. Cut each row into 5 triangles
3. Stir food color into frosting. Spoon frosting into ziploc bag with snipped end or piping bag and frosting brownies.
4. Decorate with sprinkles and M&M’s
5. Break off curved end of candy cane; insert straight piece into bottoms of triangles to make candy cane trunks.
~ From TheWhoot.com
Christmas Grinch Fruit Kabobs
Strawberries, leafy tops removed
Toothpicks, skewers or lollipop sticks
1. Pierce a green grape with the lollipop stick (or whichever stick or skewer option you choose) and slide through. On top of the grape, layer a sliced banana – followed by a strawberry (point facing up) and top with a mini marshmallow.
2. Follow this process until all fruit is used, or desired amount is prepared.
~ From GiveawayBandit.com