Staten Islanders… get ready for some ferocious Halloween fun at LuminoCity’s Dino Safari Festival! The festival, an event highlighted by dozens of glowing dinosaurs, is now all decked out for spooky season!
LuminoCity’s Dino Safari Festival, located at New Jersey’s Freehold Raceway Mall, has added several Halloween lanterns and displays, including:
- Large-scale light art displays fusing prehistoric wonder with spine-tingling spookiness. Visitors can experience enormous, life-size dinosaurs that take on a ghostly glow.
- Eerie illuminated jack-o-lanterns, golden spiders, pumpkins and more that surround the dinosaurs and evoke the spirit of Halloween.
- An All-Hallows’ Eve experience that’s fun for the whole family throughout October brought to life by luminous skeletons, tombstones and more.
LuminoCity’s Dino Safari runs through Nov. 5, but the special Halloween features will only be available through Oct. 31.
“We are excited to offer a magical Halloween experience for all ages at our Dino Safari Festival throughout October,” Xiaoyi Chen, founder of LuminoCity, said. “From large-scale light art displays fusing prehistoric wonder with luminous pumpkins, spiders, skeletons, tombstones and more, it’s spooky fun the whole family will enjoy.”
The Halloween features compliment what is already at Dino Safari, including:
- 11 immersive experiences that send visitors on a journey back in time to a prehistoric world, where they will encounter life-sized animated dinosaurs towering nearly 50 feet, cretaceous volcanic caverns and illuminated prehistoric wonders.
- Dinosaur Speedway ride, where families and friends can experience the thrill of racing around a prehistoric track for an additional $5 per ride.
- Prehistoric Animal Light Arts, a unique exhibit showcasing ancient creatures brought to life through intricately designed light sculptures that are illuminated and crafted to provide a glimpse into a forgotten era, blending art, history, and imagination.
- A Bounce Castle for kids and kids-at-heart (no additional cost).
What You Need To Know About Visiting LuminoCity’s Dino Safari Festival
Where is the LuminoCity Dino Safari located?
The event is located at the Freehold Raceway Mall, 3710 US-9, Freehold, NJ.
When is it open?
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 3-9pm; Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 3-10pm. Through Nov. 5.
When will the Halloween features be available?
The festival will be decked out for Halloween through Oct. 31.
How much are tickets?
Tickets start at $23. Check the website for information: luminocityfestival.com.
Wanna read more stuff like this? Get our newsletters packed with ideas, events, and information for parents in Staten Island.