New York City has long been home of some of the most fun and unique stores for kids in the country—like the Hersey’s Chocolate World, M&M’s World, and FAO Schwarz. If you love Sour Patch Kids, look no further for your new favorite NYC store. On Thursday, the first-ever Sour Patch Kids store is opening at 665 Broadway in Greenwich Village. Any and all sweet teeth will be satisfied by the sweets bar, candy mixing station, and decadent dessert menu that is unlike any other. The store will be open 12-8pm daily with safety procedures including required face masks, 50 percent capacity, and floor markings and signage.
The Sour Patch Kids Store’s dessert menu will include a variety of decadent sweets with a special Sour Patch Kids twist—like ice cream treats, sugary and sour smoothies and shakes, and more. Here’s a little taste of the sour selection:
- Waffle-licious: A waffle sundae complete with Sour Patch Kids ice cream on top of a waffle, sour cotton candy, Sour Patch Kids flavored drizzle, whipped cream, Sour Patch Kids Bark, mini raspberry chocolate cups, and a Marshmallow Kid.
- The Sour Sandwich: Sour Patch Kids ice cream sandwiched between Sour Patch Kids Sugar Cookies, dipped in red-colored chocolate and rolled in Sour Patch Kids bitz.
- Pour Some Sugar on Us: Chocolate dipped waffle cone, Sour Patch Kids’ ice cream, topped with Sour Patch Kids’ Bitz, sour cotton candy, and a marshmallow kid.
- Who You Calling Cookie?: A sugar cookie with Sour Patch Kids’ candy pieces baked in, dipped in red-colored chocolate topped with more sour patch kids candy pieces
- Krispy Kids: Chewy Krispy marshmallow treat dipped in red-colored chocolate, loaded with Sour Patch Kids’ bits inside and out, and a Marshmallow Kid
- Kids on a Cloud: Cotton candy with Sour Patch Kids’ Bitz
- Kids Do: Exclusive Sour Patch Kids’ cookie dough by Do mixed with Sour Patch Kids’ Bitz, topped with Sour Patch Kids
- Sour Sweet Smoothie: Soft serve ice cream blended with Sour Patch flavored swirls and Sour Patch candy pieces topped with whipped cream and Sour Patch Kids’ Bitz
- Rainbows, Cakes, and Shakes, Oh My!: Sour Patch Kids’ milkshake topped with a slice of rainbow cake, Sour Patch Kids’ Bitz, Whipped Cream, and a Marshmallow Kid
If all of that isn’t enough, you’ll have the opportunity to add extra toppings, extra Krispy Kids Pieces, extra cookie dough, or even more ice cream to your dessert!