No Super Bowl party is complete without this insanely adorable Football Snackadium*. It may look like a Pinterest-fail in the making, but it’s nowhere near as complicated as it appears.
- Start with a clean, very large space covered in aluminum foil. Place an empty aluminum pan in the center as the field.
- Surround the retaining wall with Rice Krispie treats. You will be able to create the wall using three boxes of Rice Krispies, four bags of marshmallows and a jelly roll pan. Note: it’s best to make the Rice Krispie wall from the night before.
- Make the little sandwiches using your choice of ingredients. Then surround the field with the sandwiches, creating the outside wall of the stadium.
- Carefully place your choice of chips between the Rice Krispie wall and the sandwich wall.
- Fill in the field with guacamole, salsa and cheese dip.
- Create the goal posts using Slim Jims. Then secure the goal posts at each end of the field using cheese blocks as a base.
- Fill a piping bag with sour cream and draw the yard markers.
- Snap a picture and post it on all of your social media sites to impress your friends.
*We found this handy tutorial on StillLearningInThisLife.blogspot.com. You can link to their site at siparent.com.