No Super Bowl party is complete without this insanely adorable Football Snackadium*. It may look like a Pinterest-fail in the making, but it’s nowhere near as complicated as it appears.
1. Start with a clean, very large space covered in aluminum foil. Place an empty aluminum pan in the center as the field.
2. Surround the retaining wall with Rice Krispie treats. You will be able to create the wall using three boxes of Rice Krispies, four bags of marshmallows and a jelly roll pan. Note: it’s best to make the Rice Krispie wall from the night before.
3. Make the little sandwiches using your choice of ingredients. Then surround the field with the sandwiches, creating the outside wall of the stadium.
4. Carefully place your choice of chips between the Rice Krispie wall and the sandwich wall.
5. Fill in the field with guacamole, salsa and cheese dip.
6. Create the goal posts using Slim Jims. Then secure the goal posts at each end of the field using cheese blocks as a base.
7. Fill a piping bag with sour cream and draw the yard markers.
8. Snap a picture and post it on all of your social media sites to impress your friends.
*We found this handy tutorial on StillLearningInThisLife.blogspot.com. You can link to their site at siparent.com.